Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Going to church the Church of Jesus Christ way

(I thought it would be interesting to use Sundays to focus on Rensselaer's churches and to see how many Sundays I can go before I run out of material. Indiana is richly endowed with religious denominations, with influences from North and South, East and West. This is part of that series of posts.)

The Church of Jesus Christ is located at 406 Milton Street. According to the "Church Services Directory" in the Rensselaer Republican, the pastor is Howard Jordan. Sunday Worship is at 10:00 a.m, and evangelic service is at 6:00 p.m. There are other events and services.
I could not find a web site for this church, nor could I find any organization or fellowship of churches to which it belongs.

No comments: