Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Migrating cranes

Earlier this week I was watching a crane at the elevator south of the tracks and I will try to get some pictures of that up in a few days. Thursday I noticed two cranes, but they were at the elevator north of the tracks. I took the picture below near the Amtrak station, and was in the cloud of grain debris that was blowing from whatever the workers were doing up there.
Below is a picture shot into the light that shows the tops of the two cranes more clearly.
Here is the same thing from a different angle.
I do not know what they are doing.

2 comments:

flatbow said...

From the post's title, I thought this was going to be about Sandhill Cranes.

reMark said...

punny dessert survivor.