Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going to church the Gillam Baptist way

(I thought it would be interesting to use Sundays to focus on Rensselaer's churches and to see how many Sundays I can go before I run out of material. Indiana is richly endowed with religious denominations, with influences from North and South, East and West. This is part of that series of posts.)

The United Baptist Church of Gillam Township is located just south of the intersection of county roads 400N and 250E in Bailey's (or Baylie) Corner. According to the "Church Services Directory" in the Rensselaer Republican, the pastor is Rev John Miller. Sunday church service is at 10:00 a.m.
I could not find any additional information about this church on the Internet.

1 comment:

Millie Smallwood Raisanen said...

Could you please send me your address, I would like to make a donation in memory of my cousin Katherine Miller Craft