Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Moving day

This morning the parking spaces in front of the Jasper County Microfilm Department were blocked off, so I suspected that the office might finally be moving. I was too late--the office had almost been cleaned out.
I went over to the Court House to see what the move looked like at that end. It was a scene of some confusion. It appeared that the file cabinets had been moved (probably on Monday), but the placement of furniture and the rest of the office furnishings was incomplete. I would like to have gone inside and taken some pictures, but I doubt if the people there would have welcomed me. They looked pretty busy trying to figure out how they wanted the furnishings to be placed.

No comments: