Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stop by Willow Switch

Willow Switch is ready for Easter.
It seems to be such a pleasant place to have a cup of coffee with friends. Alas, I do not like coffee--I never developed a taste for it.

However, I do enjoy some of the signs that they have.
I stopped by this morning to give the owner a few copies of the final maze book that I will do for a while, a book that is very different from the other maze books I have done. It was the result of a suggestion from my daughter, who told me that my grandson would really enjoy a maze book about trains or dinosaurs. Initially I did not think I could do such a book, but by taking a very different approach than I was used to, I found a way to do it. Read more here and here.

No comments: