Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nuts and Bolts

I stumbled on a new business in Rensselaer this afternoon. The Mid-State Bolt and Nut Company has been in the very large building on the northwest corner of Merritt and Weston (north of Sealy Springs) for several months. I had not noticed them--perhaps their sign is new.

As I was taking the picture above a van with their name on it pulled up and I was able to get a bit of information about them. They are not retail but supply to commercial enterprises. They have a contract with Vanguard Trailer in Monon and one of their three employees is located there.

They only have a tiny bit of the large building. Sealy uses some, and I think a lot is still available.

No comments: