Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Inside St Henry's

Several years ago I was writing a bit about many of the area churches. In 2011 I visited St. Henry in Medaryville. A few weeks ago a funeral brought me back to this church and I was able to go inside. It is a small church, but very attractive.
 It has four stained glass windows on each side, and I like to post on stained glass. I even have a special tag for that.
 The windows on the north side did not show up as well as those on the south side, which had sunlight behind them.
For many years Fr. Paul White from St. Joseph's College was in charge of this parish and the one in Francesville. I am not sure who is the new pastor.

I have thought of updating the old posts on churches, but just have not had the time to do that.

2 comments:

Charlie Clawson said...

Thank You for posting this. Any and all pictures/write-ups about my little old home town are greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful church, and thank you for taking us there via Rensselaer Adventures.