Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

It is open

I stopped by the Marathon by the tracks this morning to see if it was open. It looked open because the price of gas was displayed but the pumps were still turned off.
 I checked inside and discovered that I was a few hours early--they planned to open at 2:00. Shorty recognized me and told me I could take pictures.
 The store looks so neat before the customers come and start buying things.
The inside is a huge improvement from the old store.

I also visited the site of what will be the Watt substation, which is on Bunkum Road at the intersection of CR 850 W.
No one was working when I was there, but clearly a lot of work had been done.

No comments: