Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Art in the Alley 2009

I visited the 2009 edition of Art in the Alley. It was pretty much like the 2008 edition. I did not visit all the galleries this year, and I probably should have. Rather I wandered the alley to find the food.
The crowd seemed smaller this year.
I sat and talked with some people I knew. The court house seemed to be posing, so I snapped a photo.
The sun set and the lightening changed. By now the beer garden was doing a good business.
The conversation was so interesting that time flew by. In addition, the live music was enjoyable. I tried to get a picture of the court house lit at night, but I have not read that part of the manual, so I do not know if I can do better than what is below.After a couple of hours, it was time to go. During the day this alley looks dingy, but lit up for Art in the Alley, it almost looked mysterious and romantic.

No comments: