Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Art Show Feb 2011

The high school art exhibit is showing in the Core Building Lobby at SJC. I am not sure what I can add from the last year's show--like that one, some of the work is good, some not so good.

I have been working with typefaces for the past few months, so this one caught my eye.
 I have also done a few fonts of pointing fingers, so I recognize the source of this pictures, though I do not what it was supposed to be showing.
I think I have an early case of spring fever. I am having a hard time getting motivated to do much, even to do the several things that are higher on my list of priorities than posting here. Expect short posts until I stumble on something that I find interesting, or until I get over this bit of early spring fever.

(I saw a herd of tractors heading south on College a day or two ago, but did not get a picture. It was part of FFA week at the high school. I missed it last year and missed it again this year. Maybe next year I will actually get a picture.)

No comments: