Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Got talent?

I do not check my rensselaeradventures mail every day because usually there is nothing new in it. However, every once in a while something unusual appears there. Like this:

Hello!
My name is Marianne and I am an Associate Producer for America's Got Talent Season 9. I am trying to get the word out that we are headed to Indianapolis on January 25th & 26th for open auditions. I came across your blog and I was wondering if you would like to help us spread this information by writing about it.

We accept any age and are looking for a wide variety of talent, and I think your readers would be a great group to reach out to.
I have an electronic flyer that I can send you along with more details of the auditions if you are interested in doing a write up about it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a wonderful day.
Best,
Marianne
If you want more information, go to www.americasgottalentauditions.com/indianapolis/.

Several years ago when I was still at SJC, one of my students went to the auditions that they held in Chicago. He said that he got through the first screening, but was cut in the second level. If anyone who reads this goes to the auditions, I would love to report your experiences on this blog.

No comments: