Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Signs

Yesterday I noticed the new "sign" at the bicycle shop, Superior Sales and Service, on Vine Street. It almost invites a "caption this" contest.
I did not notice the shadow until I looked at the photo.

A little east and north is a sign that will soon come down. Keeney Ambulance Service has been purchased by Prompt Ambulance Service. Prompt Ambulance Service has headquarters in Highland and provides ambulance service to serveral of communities in Lake and Porter County, and also has a South Bend Division.
And on a totally unrelated note, I saw a flock of chickens roaming a field west of Rensselaer on Friday. It is not something I see very often.
Can we have chickens as pets in Rensselaer?

No comments: