Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Annual Regional High School Art Show 2019 edition

The Annual Regional High School Art Show is on display at the Fendig Gallery. I thought the fish sculpture below was interesting.

I was impressed with the detail in this drawing.

I have a soft spot for tessellations.
The teacher for this art class was appropriately name Weaver.
The show will conclude on March 10 with an awards ceremony. The Fendig Gallery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from noon until 4:00.

I found this map while looking for something else. I think it is for 1909. It lacks the eastern and northern parts of Rensselaer. Many street names have changed since 1909.

Autumn Trace posted an update of construction on its Facebook page. See here.

No comments: