Celebrating 100 years of Catholic Education Saint Augustine School 1903-2003
Donated by Saint Augustine Cub Scout Pack #3197 & Senior Girl Scout Troop #191
The dedication is for the flag pole, which is not well shown above, but is shown below.
This original cross, saved by Tony Nagel, was on the first St. Augustine School Building from 1903 to 1954.
New front entrance donated in memory of Paul Nagel by family and friends.