Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving Day at the Kentland Bank

As I was riding my bike to work today, I noticed cars parked by the new Kentland Bank building. Then I saw a police car enter the parking lot, followed by a big truck, followed by another police car. It was moving day for the bank! I took a picture of the truck backing up to the new building, but I did not have time to say and see what they unloaded.
Continuing on my way, I passed the old bank location and noticed a piece of paper taped to the door. I stopped and read it:
To Our Customers,
Our last day of business at this location is Saturday, November 29, 2008.

We will open for business at our new location at 8:30 A. M. on Monday, December 1, 2008. We look forward to seeing you then.

Kentland Bank, Rensselaer Branch

No comments: