Rensselaer Adventures

This blog reports events and interesting tidbits from Rensselaer, Indiana and the surrounding area.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Decorations

Only a few people put out Easter decorations. I did not remember where I found ma and pa rabbit.
But then I found them again on Vine Street. Only now there were more decorations around them.The lighted Easter bunny was on Grove, in front of a house that celebrates many of the holidays with lawn ornaments.
I was hoping to get a picture of the chicks that Smith's Farm Store is selling, but they were sold out when I went out there on Friday morning. They said that they would have more on Tuesday. I wonder if I could kill and eat an animal I had raised. If I had grown up on a farm, it probably would not bother me. But I grew up in small towns, not on the farm.

I hope you have a nice Easter.

No comments: